Wholesale digital camera battery, camcorder battery, battery grip and battery charger online shop. The www.camera-battery.co.uk online store offer high quality replacement digital camera batteries, camcorder batteries and chargers for all brands. All replacement batteries are high quality and at factory price, 100% satisfaction guarantee and brand new ! One year warranty! Shopping is secure and fast shipping!
Top 5 Camera Battery Grips
Top 5 Digital Camera Batteries
Top 5 Camcorder Batteries
Top 5 Multi Battery Chargers
Digital Camera Battery Tips:
1. What are the differences between Primary Battery and rechargeable battery?
- 1). A primary battery is not intended to be recharged and is discarded when the battery has delivered all of its electrical energy.
- 2). A rechargeable battery is a galvanic battery which, after discharge, is restored to the fully charged state by the passage of an electrical current through the cell in the opposite direction to that of discharge.
2. How to classify the battery?
- Batteries are grouped into following categories:
Zincic carbolic battery
Other types of battery
3. Why can't the camera battery be charged? How to solve this problem?
- 1) Reason:
a. The camera battery has no voltage.
b. There is problem with charger, as it has no output electric current.
c. Low charging efficiency due to external cause.
- 2) Solutions:
a. Test whether the charger has voltage and output electric current or not.
b. Check if the battery charger is well contacted with battery.
c. Activate the battery with voltage and current 1.5 time higher then the highest ones of battery. (Use this method only when the battery can't be charged.)
4. What's the reason that causes battery with no voltage or low voltage? How to avoid this problem?
- 1) Reason
a. No voltage.
b. External shot circuit or overcharge, anti-charge
c. Cells expansion and short circuit caused by direct anode contact and continuous high efficiency electric current overcharging.
- 2) Solutions:
a. Check if the battery is without voltage or electric current.
b. Avoid short circuit.
c. Avoid collision and pressure among batteries.
d. Charge the battery after it automatically powers off , then full charge the battery